- Open all links within a selection as new tabs
- Usage via context menu – no annoying icon in chrome bar :)
- Filter links for images, videos or audio
- See the first 10 link urls
- Finds html links as well as plain urls
How to use
Install the extension from the Chrome Web Store. After installation make sure to restart Chrome or reload the current websites.
Select some part of a webpage that contains links. Right click and choose 'Open selected links' -> 'All' from the context menu. They will now open to the right of your current tab.
The context menu shows you already how many pages will be opened. It also shows the first 10 urls.
- [Feature] Context menu integration
- [Feature] Open all selected links and plain urls
- [Feature] Filter links for images, video and audio
- [Feature] Preview the amount of links
- [Feature] Preview the first 10 links as full urls
Feedback is very welcome. If you find bugs please report them here.
I'm also happy to accept your pull requests. Localizing the extension to more languages would be really helpfull as well. You can find the currently supported locales in the '_locales' folder.